If you are in the market for high quality panelboards, look no further than LiveWire Supply. We have extensive experience in identifying features, ratings, and performance that will work for each of our valued clients, e.g. specifiers, consultants and contractors. We have various panelboards which are ideal for new construction and systems upgrades in residential, commercial, and industrial facilities.
We offer panelboards that can be used in both hazardous and non-hazardous areas. These panelboards work seamlessly with more recent designs, which makes wiring and installation hassle-free. LiveWire Supply prides itself on stocking industry leading manufacturers from such as Eaton/Cutler-Hammer, Siemens/ITE, GE, Square-D, Eaton/Bussmann, B-Line, Milbank, and others.
We can expedite delivery within 48 hours, to ensure that you get what you need fast. All major manufacturers are available and we offer local distribution for fast delivery.
LiveWire Supply offers the following types of panelboards:
- Customized Panelboards - specifications designed for your engineering requirements
- Lighting Panelboards - lighting and appliance branch circuit protection
- Column Panels - confined areas or renovation projects
- Distribution Panelboards - house more breakers in less space
- Retrofit Panelboards - renovating existing electrical systems
- Fusible Panelboard / Switchboard Switches - commercial, industrial, and service entrance applications
- Meter Mains and Meter Load Center Combinations - service entrance equipment systems
- Lighting Control - Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC) LEED approved lighting and load control solutions
- Unassembled Panelboards - product flexibility and quicker job turnaround
Whether itâ€™s a new construction project or retrofitting an existing building, LiveWire Supply is well-trained to help you track down the right products and custom build panelboards to save you money and shorten the lead time. We can expedite the delivery of your products for immediate and emergency needs.
Our selection tool is also there to assist you with identifying the right panelboard for your next job or just call our consultants at 1-800-390-3299 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.