$2.95 Ground Shipping ( all orders under 5 lbs shipped in the continental US ). Most orders usually ship the same day, with some exceptions where the product may have lead times from the factory. Air, expedited, and same day shipping is also available. Please see our shipping information page for details.
All of our refurbished and reconditioned products go through rigorous testing and certification by our technicians. We stand behind the quality of all products and offer a full warranty.
We Ship Internationally
We Ship From
- Catalog Number:
- Square D
- Full Description:
- ADJUSTABLE TRIP, MOLDED CASE, THERMAL MAGNETIC; M FRAME; 600 VAC AT 50/60 HZ, 250 VDC; 1000 AMPERE AT 40 DEG C; 3 POLE
- Commodity Description
- Circuit Breakers - Industrial Circuit Breakers
- ADJUSTABLE TRIP, MOLDED CASE, THERMAL MAGNETIC
- Current Rating
- 1000 AMPERE AT 40 DEG C
- Interrupting Rating
- 42 KILOAMPERE AT 240 VAC, 30 KILOAMPERE AT 480/480 STAR/277 VAC, 22 KILOAMPERE AT 600/600 STAR/347 VAC, 14 KILOAMPERE AT 250 VDC (UL, CSA)
- Terminal Type
- ALUMINUM/COPPER LINE LUG, LOAD LUG
- AL900MA = 3-#3 - 500 kcmil
- Mounting Hardware
- Most panels include all required hardware
LiveWire certifies that every product shipped out of stock, by manufacturers and by fulfillment partners will be free of functional defects for one (1) year. Transformers are certified to be free of functional defects for ten (10) years. If any part is found with functional defects during the warranty period, LiveWire will send out a replacement item for free. Warranty items must be returned to LiveWire for inspection and must be postmarked within the warranty period. Contact our support team by emailing email@example.com or calling 800-390-3299 during normal business hours for help with your warranty claim.
LiveWire Electrical Supply Inc. does not assume liability for any damage to products that may occur while in transit to receiver. LiveWire Electrical Supply Inc. and its partners implore packaging best practices to prevent damage. Further, LiveWire Electrical Supply can not be held liable for delays in delivery that occur from shipper mis-routing and delays caused by weather or other natural disasters.