$2.95 Ground Shipping ( all orders under 5 lbs shipped in the continental US ). Most orders usually ship the same day, with some exceptions where the product may have lead times from the factory. Air, expedited, and same day shipping is also available. Please see our shipping information page for details.
All of our refurbished and reconditioned products go through rigorous testing and certification by our technicians. We stand behind the quality of all products and offer a full warranty.
We Ship Internationally
We Ship From
- Catalog Number:
- Bolt On
- Full Description:
- FUSELESS CURRENT LIMITING, MOLDED CASE, THERMAL MAGNETIC; JD FRAME; 600 VAC AT 50/60 HZ, 500 VDC; 200 AMPERE AT 40 DEG C; 3 POLE
- Commodity Description
- Circuit Breakers - Commercial Circuit Breakers
- FUSELESS CURRENT LIMITING, MOLDED CASE, THERMAL MAGNETIC
- Current Rating
- 200 AMPERE AT 40 DEG C
- Interrupting Rating
- 200 KILOAMPERE AT 240 VAC, 150 KILOAMPERE AT 480 VAC, 100 KILOAMPERE AT 600 VAC, 50 KILOAMPERE AT 500 VDC (UL)
- Terminal Type
- NOT INCLUDED
- TA2J6500 = 3/0 AWG - 500 MCMTA1L6750 = 500 MCM - 750 MCM
- Mounting Hardware
- FC1, FCII, CDP5, CDP6, S5, P5 = 6JJ62 or 6F6DSPP Shallow, S4 or P4 = SJ1
LiveWire certifies that every product shipped out of stock, by manufacturers and by fulfillment partners will be free of functional defects for one (1) year. Transformers are certified to be free of functional defects for ten (10) years. If any part is found with functional defects during the warranty period, LiveWire will send out a replacement item for free. Warranty items must be returned to LiveWire for inspection and must be postmarked within the warranty period. Contact our support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 800-390-3299 during normal business hours for help with your warranty claim.
LiveWire Electrical Supply Inc. does not assume liability for any damage to products that may occur while in transit to receiver. LiveWire Electrical Supply Inc. and its partners implore packaging best practices to prevent damage. Further, LiveWire Electrical Supply can not be held liable for delays in delivery that occur from shipper mis-routing and delays caused by weather or other natural disasters.