$2.95 Ground Shipping ( all orders under 5 lbs shipped in the continental US ). Most orders usually ship the same day, with some exceptions where the product may have lead times from the factory. Air, expedited, and same day shipping is also available. Please see our shipping information page for details.
All of our refurbished and reconditioned products go through rigorous testing and certification by our technicians. We stand behind the quality of all products and offer a full warranty.
We Ship Internationally
We Ship From
- Catalog Number:
- Bolt On
- Full Description:
- THERMAL MAGNETIC; 3 POLE; 480 VAC; 100 AMPERE AT 40 DEG C; INTERRUPTING RATING 65 KILOAMPERE AT 240 VAC, 18 KILOAMPERE AT 480 VAC (UL); LUG LOAD TERMINAL TERMINAL; WIRE SIZE 10 TO 1/0 AWG (ALUMINUM/COPPER); SIZE 3 INCH W X 4.56 INCH D X 6.35 INCH H
- Commodity Description
- Circuit Breakers - Commercial Circuit Breakers
- THERMAL MAGNETIC
- Current Rating
- 100 AMPERE AT 40 DEG C
- Wire Size
- 10 TO 1/0 AWG (ALUMINUM/COPPER)
- Interrupting Rating
- 65 KILOAMPERE AT 240 VAC, 18 KILOAMPERE AT 480 VAC (UL)
- Terminal Type
- LUG LOAD TERMINAL
- (30-100 amp) 1 barrell #10 - 1/0 AWG = LN1E100(110 - 125 amp) #3 - 3/0 AWG = TA1E6125
- Mounting Hardware
- FC1, FCII, CDP5, CDP6, S5, P5 = 6E62 or 6E6DSPP Shallow, S4 or P4 = SE6
LiveWire certifies that every product shipped out of stock, by manufacturers and by fulfillment partners will be free of functional defects for one (1) year. Transformers are certified to be free of functional defects for ten (10) years. If any part is found with functional defects during the warranty period, LiveWire will send out a replacement item for free. Warranty items must be returned to LiveWire for inspection and must be postmarked within the warranty period. Contact our support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 800-390-3299 during normal business hours for help with your warranty claim.
LiveWire Electrical Supply Inc. does not assume liability for any damage to products that may occur while in transit to receiver. LiveWire Electrical Supply Inc. and its partners implore packaging best practices to prevent damage. Further, LiveWire Electrical Supply can not be held liable for delays in delivery that occur from shipper mis-routing and delays caused by weather or other natural disasters.